Sunday, July 17, 2011

Decide. Commit. Succeed.

Well I have stayed diligent in my fitness ventures and have lost a total of 7.5lbs in the last 6 days.  It is becoming easier to maintain my drive and determination through simple steps that I should have been using this whole time.  I keep track of everything that I eat using the smart phone app MyFitnessPal.  They also have an online website of the same names.  I absolutely love this app and I use the site as well every once in a while.  I put it everything that eat (it even has my shakeology in the search criteria).  The app also allows you to enter your workouts.  I use Beachbody in home fitness programs so I am able to create my own workouts and enter the number of minutes and the calories burned.  It makes it easier to understand how many calories I need to intake and how many I am saving.  On average I save about 800 calories a day and by the end of the week that resulted in a 7.5lb lose which is amazing.  I'm at a lower weight now than I was when I left for LA a month ago.  I am now weighing in at 164lbs and it feels great.  The programs I am using currently to help me get to my goal weight of 130lbs is RevAbs, TurboFire, and Brazil Butt Lift.  If you're wondering if I use a BodyBugg to track my cals you would be incorrect.  For me I don't have the money to spend for that but you can get a cheap version of heart rate monitor/calorie counter that is quite reliable and accurate you can go to WalMart and purchase this watch in the sporting goods section for only $27.  I love it, you enter your weight, height, age, and sex and it determines your calories burned by the speed of your heart rate. On average during my workouts I can burn about 700-1000 calories.  It's great when you can keep track it helps keep you on target so you know what is going in and out of your body.  I am so pleased and ready to continue my journey.  I am hoping to be in the 150's soon, I only have four more pounds to go.

If you are interested in any of the programs I mentioned or any others that Beachbody has to offer you can visit my site www.beachbodycoach.com/pearbear.  You can also visit myshakeology.com/pearbear to learn more about the product Shakeology.  As always you can always email me if you would like to know any more information parisngrace@gmail.com

Peace. Love. Fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment