Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Feeling great

Alright I've made it through three days of workouts and staying focused on with my clean eating.  It feels like I have found my focus again and I am loving it.  I haven't had this feeling for awhile and I'm glad that I'm back again.  It happens every so often where I will go off course for a few weeks and just binge and slack on my workouts.  In a way though it works out because I've probably plateaued any way and going astray will kick my body into burning more calories and losing more weight.  I am now keeping my weekly weight goals written with a nail art pen on my fingernails to remind me of the goal I want to set.  It keeps my mindful of the foods I put in my body and also keeps me working hard on my fitness.  I am 35lbs away from reaching goal and nothing is going to stop me from reaching it.  I really hope to reach my goal by the end of the year.  It will be life changing for me and lets be honest just feel damn good lol.  Here's to another day down of staying accountable to myself, no one is going to do this but me so I better start helping myself.

Keep your workouts dirty and your meals clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment