Friday, July 1, 2011

Succes Club Team Challenge

Today starts the kickoff for Team Beachbody's Success Club Team Challenge.  Groups of five coaches gather to create a team and work their business to get points for their team.  The top teams win prizes and also get to see their business grow.  Being a Beachbody Coach has been one of the most rewarding experiences I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of.  I get to make my own hours and be my own boss.  It's a second income without a second job, I get paid to workout...it's that easy.  I also have the pleasure of helping others reach their health and fitness goals.  It's that easy, I mean who wouldn't want to be a part of this.  Right now I'm looking for 4 people to sign up as Beachbody Coaches and when you sign up you get a free basic fitness program of your choice to help you start your business and your weight loss journey.  The goal is to be a product of the product...that's how you make your money.  I've made a substantial income just by working out...people see my success and want to have the same.  I love this business and it is real, no gimmicks...just amazing people helping others.  We are all on a journey to help "END THE TREND" of obesity.  Are you strong, motivated, ready to change your life and the lives of others?  Please don't hesitate to contact me for further information, I'll be more than happy to help you...whether you think you might want to be a coach or you are ready to start your weight loss journey.  I'm looking forward to hearing from you, contact me at: parisngrace@gmail.com.  I'll be waiting for your email.

Peace. Love. Fitness.

Paris N. Grace
Independent Team Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment