Tuesday, July 26, 2011

That's life...that's what all the people say

Wow, do I apologize for my absence.  It has been a crazy couple weeks.  I recently found out that my parents are losing their house.  I moved in with them two years ago to help them with bills and such and any other expenses they may have.  They took some but clearly didn't want to take too much, probably felt bad and they shouldn't have that is what I was here for.  Any who, they have decided to just put the house up for sale and they are purchasing another home under my step dad so they will be alright.  I in the meantime had to fast find somewhere to live and still make sure I had a way to work since I don't drive.  I kind of fell ass backwards into an apartment in a good part of Lancaster city.  I am so excited to be moving back on my own.  I have also committed to two weight loss challenges.  Beachbody has a national challenge where you can win a daily prize of $500 and a possible grand prize of $100,000.  If you are interested in more details about the Commit to get fit challenge email me: parisngrace@gmail.com.  Along with that my good friend and I at work decided to join a weight loss challenge with each other.  We both have a 30lbs more to lose so the first one to their goal by the end of the year will win a prize.  We don't know what it is yet, our friend Sean is being the mediator and keeping track of all our numbers week by week.  This is all so excited I love competition it helps me stay focused on my goal.  I will lose this last 30lbs there is no way that I can't I have four months to do it and it will happen.  Even with everything else that has been going on I am still making sure that I stay focused on my heath and fitness, it is the one thing in my life I know I can control and control it will.  So be sure to keep your work outs dirty and eating clean.

Peace. Love. Fitness

Paris N Grace
Independent Team Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment