Saturday, July 2, 2011

Staying consistent

Alright, after what seemed like weeks of not being consistent with my workouts I've finally worked out two days in a row lol.  My workouts have been so sporadic, almost and every other day thing.  I went from being religious with my fitness to nearly non existent.  I felt guilty but at the same time deserving of the time off.  I have been working out nonstop for over a year with no let up except for the typical slack of a week where my body was just too tired to keep going.  Unlike other times however, I was extremely tired.  I'm not a person that naps, I just don't like taking them.  Usually I wake up feeling crappy than I did when I fell asleep.  But these last two weeks everyday after I would take a nap.  Sometimes they would last for a couple hours and other times almost the other half of my day was gone because I slept it away.  Today I felt good, didn't feel like napping and aha...I didn't nap.  I felt good and decided to work out.  Two days back to back, that's a record for me these last couple of weeks.  I feel good though and have more energy now than before my workout.  I feel like I've accomplished something and I'm ready to tackle the rest of my business ventures for the evening.  I need to get back on track, but the good thing is that I've learned to not feel guilty about missing a day or two or three.  I've learned that if I mentally can not get over the hurdle to get my body moving to work out, there must be something else wrong.  My body is clearly out of shape again lol...it doesn't take long for your body to weaken.  After today and yesterdays workout though I feel back on track and ready to stay consistent...I have a $100,000 prize to win.  I think I have a good chance if I just keep up the hard work.

Hope to hear from you soon

Peace. Love. Fitness.

Paris N. Grace
Independent Team Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment